Particularly noteworthy are the following:
- Maintained new student enrollment of nearly 5,000 students annually from 50 states and 90 countries.
- Enrollment management of a multi-campus, multi-geographic university system that experienced exponential enrollment growth, including an annual enrollment of more than 2,000 international students.
- Maintenance of an international student population at a regional university resulting in a top 100 ranking in IIE Open Doors for all U.S. colleges and universities and 10th among master’s degree institutions.
- Extensive experience with the cultivation of an international third-party recruitment system and the development of international partnerships with overseas colleges, universities and government agencies.
- Received a Silver Anvil award by the Public Relations Society of America for the best “Integrated Communications Program” in the United States.
- Higher Ed Marketing winner of merit and gold awards for web and print campaigns.
- Awarded 2 bronze medals in CASE Excellence Awards.
- Awarded silver medal in TV ad category in Collegiate Advertising Awards.
- Merit and silver award winner by Education Digital Marketing Awards for social media campaigns.