EAG DEVELOPS ENROLLMENT PLAN ON TIGHT DEADLINE
The government of a middle eastern country was funding a new college to meet the demand of high school graduates looking for vocational training. Typically, in higher education, an established college will spend up to 16 months recruiting for each new freshman class. Our client had no admissions personnel or enrollment plan but needed to enroll an inaugural class within 12 months.
EAG executed a full discovery with the client and identified six deliverables that were critical for implementing an admission department and recruiting team. The deliverables in the plan included:
- Design a visibility outreach plan
- Establish a communications plan for prospective students
- Identify areas for improvement for website, advertising and social media plans
- Establish a plan for building an admissions office operation
- Develop a policies and procedures manual
- Integrate a Student Information System into Admissions
- EAG worked with the college administration to identify target markets for their academic programs.
- EAG assisted with the development of staffing levels, analytics, and building a visibility plan to ensure enrollment objectives were met.
- EAG assisted in building budget documentation, admissions training materials and classroom and guidance presentations.
- EAG conducted an in-depth evaluation of their SIS capabilities for recruitment and marketing functionality.
- EAG developed appropriate documentation for the long-term success of the institution
The school met its inaugural enrollment expectations and the Administration indicated the final project delivered by EAG provided a solid foundation for continued success. EAG met all deadlines and members of government were impressed with the depth and detail of EAG’s analysis and recommendations.