EAG INCREASES DIVERSITY OF APPLICANT POOL
Our client is nationally ranked with more than 23,000 students studying in over 100 programs. With more than 1,300 undergraduate and graduate international students, primarily from the Caribbean and Latin America, our client engaged EAG to create greater visibility within these existing areas and build exposure in new regions.
Prior to working with EAG, our client’s international undergraduate enrollment totaled 260 with an average new student intake of 80 international students. The campus president set a goal of enrolling more than 550 undergraduate students at the conclusion of the 2020 strategic plan.
- In collaboration with our client’s international recruitment team, visibility plans were developed by our client and EAG to increase exposure in market
- EAG provided training and college client materials to its expansive agency network so they could effectively recruit students for our college partner
- EAG worked with overseas government scholarship programs to seek approval for our client to be recognized as an official option for students studying abroad
- EAG’s Account Manager followed up with agencies and students to maximize yield within the applicant pool.
- EAG generated more than 500 applications for Fall 2020, with a yield of 70 deposits
- Of the 500 applications, 37% were generated by agencies, compared to this college client only receiving 10 applications from agencies the year prior